Arturia has released version 2.0 of Prophet V, a virtual synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and PC.
We have taken the FIRST and the LAST synthesizers created by Sequential Circuits™ and brought them to you in an easy to use software instrument format. As with all other soft synths created by Arturia, we bring you replicas of the Prophet-5 and Prophet VS both visually and sonically. Using the PROPHET V will be second nature for the connoisseurs. And if you are new to these synths, the only thing you will miss by not having the hardware versions is the workout from transporting them to the studio. Finally, since the PROPHET V is designed with Arturia’s TAE™ technology, you can be sure you will not give up sound quality.
New in Prophet V v2.0
- A revolutionary preset navigation system called SoundMap.
- New e-licenser (old Syncrosoft) copy protection.
- MIDI RPN “pitch bend range” message is now recognized.
- Ability to use NRPN midi messages for automation.
- Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers.
- Presets now respond to modulation wheel.
- Double click on joystick resets to center position.
- Lower CPU utilization on Mac OSX.
- Windows 7/Snow Leopard officially supported.
- Vista/Windows 7 compatibility no longer requires UAC deactivation.
Prophet V is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), priced at $249 USD / 229 EUR.