Arturia has announced the availability of SPARK EDM, a powerful production and performance software suite dedicated to EDM (electronic dance music) production, and EDM, another aptly-named Expansion Pack for its revolutionary SPARK Creative Drum Machine and SparkLE Creative Drum Machine hybrid hardware/software beat production centres.
Featuring a comprehensive library of 30 kits / 480 instruments and 960 patterns, varying from big room floor filling stormers, to underground tech house gems. Spark EDM delivers the drums, stabs, one shots, and fx that will give your tracks the sound they need to produce dance floor hits.
Spark EDM features
- 30 different kits coverning progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more.
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines.
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs.
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 14 high quality effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter.
- Spark’s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze.
- Perfect integration: Standalone operation or run as a VST, VST3, RTAS, or AU plug-in.
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high-resolution sampling.
- Playable from any MIDI keyboard or drum pad controller.
Spark EDM is available to purchase as a download for 99 EUR/USD, or boxed for $129 USD/119 EUR. The EDM Expansion pack costs 29 EUR/USD. Requires SPARK Creative Drum Machine version 1.5 or greater.