Arturia has announced the release of V Collection Classics, a collection of recreations of 5 legendary synthesizers.
We’ve selected what we believe are the “desert island synths” and called it V Collection Classics. These 5 synthesizers have proven to be the true survivors in a sea of technology; they resurface again and again in modern music.
Our TAE® analog modeling technology now gives you the ability to carry these world-changing instruments with you wherever you go. We have perfectly recreated every nuance and supercharged them with features that were only fantasies in those days. This kind of sonic firepower will take your creativity to new levels. And as these sounds changed the world, so they will change yours.
5 award-winning software instruments, 6000 presets, and affordability: V Collection Classics is an essential introduction to the analog modeling expertise of Arturia.
V Collection Classics features
- Includes 6 software titles: Mini V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet-V, Jupiter-8V, Oberheim SEM V, and Analog Lab.
- Each virtual instrument in V Collection Classics can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your favorite DAW
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Manage your licenses via our new ASC software. No dongle or e-licenser required.
- Resolution up to 32-bit/96kHz.
- Thousands of high-quality, innovative sound presets.
- Arturia’s proprietary TAE® technology ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Polyphony is variable from 2 to 32 voices, with unison modes available.
- All the features of the original synths are available, and we took advantage of modern processing power to add even more:
- Modulation Matrices
- New filter types
- Step sequencers
- Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management
- Additional effects
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French.
The V Collection Classics is available for purchase for 229 EUR/$229 USD.