Arturia has announced the availability of SPARK 2, bringing a new look, new feel, and new features to its premier soundsculpting and performance drum machine software for Mac and Windows.
With the timely introduction of SPARK 2, Arturia has given its beat creation software a new look, new feel, and a whole host of new features fit to make it the premier sound-sculpting and performance drum machine on the market — all the more so when perfectly paired up with the award-winning SPARK Creative Drum Machine and SparkLE Creative Drum Machine controllers. It’s a match made in hybrid heaven that’s more flexible than ever before!
Changes in SPARK 2
- All new graphics:
- Tabbed pages.
- Expanded Pattern edit screen.
- New mixer.
- Enhanced Library page for better data management.
- Extended REX support:
- REX file playback per pad.
- Manipulation of REX File slices.
- Modular Drum synth editor:
- Create your own patches.
- Edit existing patches.
- Create custom instrument macro controls modules including:
- Multimode filters and Karplus strong filter.
- ADR envelopes.
- Bode Frequency Shifter.
- Spring mass.
- CV processor.
- Song mode:
- NEW 16 song segments.
- Song segment triggering from hardware.
SPARK 2 is available for the introductory price of 129 EUR/$129 USD between May 1st and June 30th, 2014 (regular 169 EUR/$189 USD). The SparkLE Creative Drum Machine controller (including SPARK 2) will be 199 EUR/$199 USD during this period (regular 249 EUR/$299 USD).