Arturia Spark updated to v1.4
Arturia has updated its Spark drum machine software to version 1.4.
Version 1.4 brings 50 new kits / 448 instruments built by 5 contemporary electronic and hip hop producers. Ranging from deep electro house to the finest urban sounds, the expanded 1.4 library also integrates new faithful recreations of vintage drum machines.
To complete this arsenal, Spark embeds 5 new powerful FX such as the Destroyer, the Space Pan and the earth shaking Sub Generator.
Spark beat makers will also benefit from the advanced MIDI out functions, a full range of hardware shortcuts and the XY pad latch mode that will considerably speed up their workflow.
Changes in Spark v1.4
- Jog Dial – Extended Instrument Navigation.
- Undo-Redo – Available from the Controller.
- Extended Latch/Touch Mode on Fx Pad.
- MIDI out from Spark Software Sequencer, pattern changes and pads to the host.
- Save function available from Controller.
- 5 new FX in the mixer (Destroyer, Flanger, Space pan, Sub Generator and Limiter).
- MIDI Clock in: Spark can be synced to any incoming MIDI clock.
- Overlay cheat mode Software interface to see all the secondary functions.
- Spark Library includes 50 new kits made by five contemporary producers.
Spark is available to purchase for $599 USD / 499 EUR. The update is free for existing users.