Arturia has released version 2.5 of Analog Factory, a powerful, yet extremely easy to use virtual instrument for Windows and Mac.
Loaded with 3500 legendary sounds (instead of 2000 in the first version) carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths, Analog Factory provides the contemporary musician with a broad, versatile and instantly striking sonic palette. It is also a very versatile instrument: all sounds are dramatically modifiable, which makes this software stand apart from any sample-based collection of sounds.
Changes in Analog Factory v2.5
- Redesigned interface to perfectly match the Analog Experience Series’ design.
- Now includes “Midi Control Center” to easily program your Analog Experience Series keyboards settings.
- Presets now respond to the aftertouch.
- Better Vista 7 compatibility.
- New e-licenser (old Syncrosoft) copy protection.
Analog Factory is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), priced at $249 USD / 229 EUR.