Arturia has announced version 1.1 of Analog Lab, a new and improved version of its ultimate sound collection software suite for Windows and Mac.
With the release of version 1.1, Arturia’s already attractive Analog Lab has just got a whole lot better with numerous new features and improvements adding value to an already valuable and desirable software synthesizer solution that boasts a huge library of over 5,000 presets by internationally-renowned sound designers.
These presets are taken from all eight of Arturia’s acclaimed TAE® (True Analog Emulation) synthesis-powered Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Jupiter-8V, Prophet 5, Prophet VS, and Oberheim SEM V soft synths, as well as the Wurlitzer V software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano, providing the immediacy of a hardware instrument with the flexibility of a software-based solution.
Changes in Anlog Lab v1.1
- New features:
- Live Map Programs accessible through MIDI Program Change and VST Preset List.
- Live Map Management Functions: Import, Export and Delete.
- Integration of AAX Plug-In.
- Load random Sounds in Multi.
- New Sound Mode Filters: User, Favorite and Reset.
- Enhanced communication with Arturia Controllers
- Display Presets and Categories on LCD.
- Update of Sound and Multi Buttons.
- Update of Snapshot buttons.
- Avoid jumping values with knobs.
- Show ghost sliders (position of hardware controllers with pick up).
- Renamed and adjusted levels of Preset Library.
- Display a loading message when loading Presets.
- No stuck notes when changing split point, transpose or chords.
- Edit the Song Name in the Live Map.
- Full Plug-Ins always enabled for editing (no more need to enable in Preferences).
Analog Lab is available to purchase for $89 USD / 89 EUR.