Arturia updates Moog Modular V to v2.5
Arturia has released version 2.5 of Moog Modular V, faithful reproduction of one of the most famous series of synthesizers: Moog Modular.
Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. It has all the vibe and the fat sound of the original, cleverly combined with important contemporary features like polyphony, MIDI control, loading and saving of patches…
Changes in Moog Modular V v2.5
- Switch to Syncrosoft copy protection.
- VCF audio quality improvements.
- Lower CPU utilization on Mac OS X.
- Better Audio Unit compatibility (Digital Performer most notably).
- Ability to use NRPN MIDI messages for automation.
- Better handling of control surfaces while changing preset.
- New presets added.
- MIDI RPN “pitch bend range” message is now recognized.
- Miscellaneous Bug fixes.
Moog Modular V is available for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $249 USD / 229 EUR.
Short links for October 6th, 2009