Arturia updates Oberheim SEM V to v1.1
Arturia has updated the Oberheim SEM V, virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac to v1.1.
A giant has returned to life. Oberheim’s legendary SEM – Synthesizer Expander Module – is back for the first time as a high-end software emulation powered by Arturia’s exclusive TAE® technology.
Faithfully reproducing the warm Oberheim SEM tone, the Oberheim SEM V is also polyphonic, with a full array of innovative sonic features.
Favored by top artists and producers such as Goldfrapp, Herbie Hancock and even John Carpenter for its fatness and unique harmonic spectrum, the Oberheim sound is an absolute must have for your studio.
Changes in Oberheim SEM V v1.1
- Polyphony parameter to limit the polyphony of the plugin.
- Faster preset management.
- 20 new factory presets from Ian Boddy.
- 21 new factory presets from Erik Norlander.
- 35 new factory presets from Richard Courtel.
- 11 new factory presets from Kevin Lamb.
- 14 new factory presets from Drew Newmann.
- “Forward Retrigg” mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (for easy use of sequences using the Arpeggiator).
- “Reassign” mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (like in the original one, the SEM V will first use the boards that are not gated in its voice assignment).
- Sustain pedal is now active on all systems.
- Improved performances on all DAWs, notably Logic and ProTools.
Oberheim SEM V for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $249 USD / 229 EUR.