Atom Splitter Audio releases Pulsation Lite and Pulsation Plus
Atom Splitter Audio has released Pulsation Lite and Pulsation Plus, two pulse wave synthesis VSTi plug-ins for Windows PC.
Pulsation Lite allows you to explore pulse wave synthesis in a simple and easy to use manner, included are tuning, pulse width, effects and modulation options to further shape the sounds, although limited to pulse wave synthesis you can create a wide range of sounds and it is free so give it a try and see if you find it useful.
Pulsation Lite features
- 4 pulse-waves each with LFO and ENV modulation options with visual graph for waveform shape
- 4 stage ADSR amplitude envelope with visual graph for envelope shape
- Keytracking filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-reject, and peaking configurations
- 4 stage ADSR filter envelope with visual graph for envelope shape
- Tempo-syncable sine, saw, square, triangle, or noise LFO to modulate filter and pulse-widths
- Multi-effect delay, chorus, and distortion each with toggles and mix knobs
- Easy 1 knob velocity adjustment and modulation wheel amount adjustment
- Pitchbend range from -12 to +12 steps
- Tune from -5 to +5 octaves and 12 semi-tones per octave adjustment
The presets in Pulsation Lite were done by DJ-Puissance, Jeff Rhodes of Perimeter Sound, Grymmjack and Atomsplitter.
Visit the Pulsation Lite page to download the free Pulsation Lite.
Pulsation Plus features
- All the features from Pulsation Lite
- Bank of 64 presets from Pro-Sounds
- View of the pulse output
- Moog, Vintage and Formant filter modes
- S+H (Sample And Hold) LFO mode
- Tempo sync option for the delay
- Global effects mix amount and bypass
- Single or Stereo trance gate with sync
- Control readout section
Pulsation Plus is available now for only $15.99.
Visit the Pulsation Plus page for more details and a link to purchase it.