Audient intros iD22 audio interface
Audient has introduced its new iD22 audio interface at the MusikMesse in Frankfurt.
iD22 provides two classic audient microphone preamplifiers, ALL NEW pristine AD/DA convertors that have been designed to deliver impeccable detail and impressive depth during both tracking & mixing.
iD22 is expandable via ADAT i/o – perfect for partnering with an ASP008 for 10-ch recording [total 10-in, 12-out + headphones]. Our console-style monitor controller functionality and USB2.0 connectivity complete the ergonomic desktop package.
iD22 will transform your DAW into a world-class recording system by connecting directly to your microphones, computer and monitors.
- 2-in, 6-out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters.
- 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input.
- Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear.
- High current headphone amplifier fed by an independant DAC.
- Main and alternative stereo outputs.
- User defined monitoring functionality with hardware control.
- USB2.0 class compliant connectivity with integrated DSP mixer.
Price and availability TBA.
More information: Audient