Audiffex releases GK Amplification
Audiffex has released GK Amplification, an amp simulation plug-in including models of Gallien-Krueger amps and speakers.
GK Amplification is a model of the Gallien-Krueger most famous devices. It allows to select one of several amplifiers followed by a speaker selected from several models. The pro version furthermore allows parallel selection of two speakers.
GK Amplification features
- Includes models of Gallien-Krueger amps and speakers: MB150, 800RB & 2001RB Amplifier, Speaker Model Unit (incl. NEO412 Cabinet).
- All the functions of the original amps are available (Bi-Amp, filters). All controls do the same as their hardware counterparts.
- The installation includes VST and RTAS versions of the effect.
GK Amplification is available in two versions:
- Standard version ($69 USD): one GK amplifier and one GK speaker can be opened simultaneously.
- Pro version ($99 USD): one GK amplifier can be connected to two independent speakers, each of them can be of a different model.
Visit Audiffex for more information.
AZ Audio updates ADopplerEn to v2.001