Audio Damage has recently released 914 Mk2 Fixed Filter Bank, an updated version of plugin that creates unique filter textures by passing the signal through twelve band-pass filters, as well as a low-pass and high-pass filter.
The Mk2 version of the faithful recreation of the Moog Modular Synthesizer 914 module is a top-to-bottom rewrite, with some new features.
914 Mk 2 is a subtle effect, capable of adding rich luster to pads, and giving percussive and lead synth sounds a vocal quality. It is an excellent tool for the sound designer’s palette, simple to use yet capable of complex and unique timbres.
The Mk 2 update adds a frequency offset control, VST3 and AAX support, a vector-based resizable GUI, and a platform-agnostic XML-based preset system.
914 Mk2 Fixed Filter Bank features
- 24db Low-pass and high-pass filters.
- Twelve fixed-frequency band-pass filters, with bandwidth and frequency offset controls.
- True stereo operation.
- Separate wet and dry level controls.
- 15dB of makeup gain on the wet level.
- Vector-based resizable GUI.
- Platform-agnostic XML-based preset system.
914 Mk2 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX), priced at $39 USD. Owners of the 914 Mk1 and 907a plugins can upgrade for $10 USD.