Audio Damage releases Panstation auto-panner effect plugin
Audio Damage has released Panstation, an auto-panner and tremolo effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Panstation is, without question, the most sophisticated autopanner plug-in available.
We started with a loose model of the venerable Drawmer M500′s panning engine, then added the counting features from the Audio & Design PanScan (probably the most famous vintage autopanner, and the “secret weapon” of many well-known producers.) The result is an autopanner plug-in that is second to none in both feature set and sound.
- Four different panning laws, including an exact 1:1 clone of the M500 pan law.
- Ten panning waveforms, including all the waveforms present in the M500.
- Free-run, MIDI tempo sync, MIDI note trigger, MIDI note number, and CC control of panning.
- Audio trigger counting feature from the A&D PanScan.
- Easy-to-read user interface. No squinting at tiny pixel fonts.
- Relative phase control of each side, for tremolo and stereo widening effects.
- MIDI Learn for full MIDI CC control over every parameter.
Panstation for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $39 USD.