Audio Damage releases Rough Rider Pro
Audio Damage has released Rough Rider Pro, a compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
What do you get when you add an isolator section to a stack of three Rough Rider compressors? Rough Rider Pro! While most multi-band compressors are designed to do gentle dynamics control (and to be fair, Rough Rider Pro can do that sort of thing if you want) we added the Nuclear Option to this compressor. 1000:1 ratio? Check! Series mode for ludicrous squishing? Check! Full isolator for extreme tone carving? Check!
Rough Rider Pro features
- Isolator section for simple control of input frequencies.
- Multi-band mode, for a single Rough Rider compressor on each band.
- Series mode, for three Rough Riders in a row.
- Attack time goes as low as 0.1ms, for use as a distortion unit.
- Ratio of 1:1 to 1000:1 for complete control of signal dynamics.
- MIDI learn for hardware control of all parameters (VST only).
Rough Rider Pro is available now for $49 USD. There’s no demo but you can check the manual before purchasing. Audio Damage offers a return policy for 30 days from your purchase, and you can exchange the plugin for 120 days from purchase.
Visit Audio Damage for more information and audio demos.
Loomer releases Aspect, Manifold and Resound
Meyer Musicmedia releases Electro Bass 1