Audio Ease updates Altiverb for Mac to v7.1.2
Audio Ease has released version 7.1.2 of its Altiverb 7 reverb effect for Mac OS X.
Altiverb 7 is the industry standard convolution reverb plug-in. It uses top quality samples of real spaces to create reverb, ranging from Sydney Opera House to the cockpit of a Jumbo Jet.
Altiverb 7 is efficient on the cpu, offers many parameters to tweak reverb, is total recall automatable, and has 64 bit support. Every month Altiverb 7 users receive new impulse responses for free.
Changes in Altiverb v7.1.2
- IR download works as expected again.
- AUVal validation in Logic for version number is corrected.
- AAX 32-bits (Please note: Altiverb 7.1 AAX now also runs in Pro Tools 10. It does require Pro Tools 10.3.8).
- Clear snapshot does not crash any more.
- Installer won’t change privileges for complete library & user IR folder.
- [7.1.1] Pro Tools 10 out of memory error (More on this error: The presence of Altiverb AAX triggered Pro Tools 10 to rescan all plug-ins each time at startup. If you have a lot of plug-ins this scanning can eat away your available RAM and take a lot of time. Altiverb 7.1.1 AAX no longer forces the rescan. After installation you must restart Pro Tools 10 twice before the problem is gone.).
- [7.1.1]Audio Unit validation issues in Altiverb 7.1 Regular solved.
- [7.1.1]The “check for updates online” preference now works.
Altiverb 7 is available to purchase for 499 EUR (regular) / 849 EUR (XL). Prices ex. VAT.