Audio Ease updates Speakerphone to v1.1
Audio Ease has relased version 1.1 (Windows) of Speakerphone, a speaker simulator for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Speakerphone v1.1
- New: Automation of Speaker IR & Room IR.
- New: Compatible with latest Pro Tools.
- New: Added possibility to turn off auto update checking.
- Compatibility with Sound Forge improved.
- Compatibility control surfaces for Pro Tools improved.
- Fixed right mouse click behavior.
- Low sample rates work correct.
- Name of saved preset comes back.
- Compatibility with Ableton Live improved.
- Fixed some automation issues.
- Fixed some “mute when stopped” problems.
Visit Audio Ease for more information, and audio/video demos.