Audio Ease has released version 2.1.4 of Speakerphone, an impulse-response based speaker emulator, a convolution reverb and a sample player all in one.
A bad GSM connection on a busy sidewalk, a bullhorn with feedback and a helicopter overhead, or a 1952 rockabilly guitar amp in a recording studio live room: The Speakerphone audio plug-in gives you authentic speakers of any size together with their natural environments.
Changes in Speakerphone v2.1.4
- Runs in Pro Tools 10.3.10.
- Compatibility issues with Digital Performer 8 fixed.
- Compatibility issues with Cubase 8 & Nuendo 7 fixed.
- Mac: Installer is signed.
- Mac: Installer removes old .dpm plugin.
- Samplebay drag and drop is possible again.
- Samplebay Loops play properly.
- More improvements to sample player.
- Mouse rollover in sample bay works again.
- Midi works in Logic.
- Audio Suite has bypass button.
- Audio Suite crash solved.
- Win: Solved a few UI problems.
- A new sample folder can be selected.
- Several smaller issue were solved.
- ‘Mute on stop’ problem fixed.
- Enhancements in operability on consoles, S6 in particular.
- Cover-pitch issue with audiosuite fixed.
Speakerphone 2 is available for purchase for 395 EUR ex. VAT.