Audio Genetics Lab has released Native Flute, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The sounds were captured at a sampling rate of 96kHz to allow for the highest detail and flexibility when modifying the natural code into the mutation performances. This high sampling rate also allows for higher quality pitch adjustments when a user wants to incorporate the effect samples into their own compositions and research by stretching the tuning to an appropriate key.
Native Flute features
- 31 patches for Kontakt 3.5 and higher, raw sounds and effects & mutation sounds.
- Originally sampled at 96kHz-24bit.
- All raw samples are accessible for further manipulation and editing if desired.
- 440MB uncompressed, 400MB download.
- All original samples are recorded completely dry with no reverb or FX. Mix freely how YOU want.
- All mutations derived entirely from acoustic flute source material.
- Free Bonus: Ocarina FX through September 1, 2010.
Native Flute for Kontakt (not compatible with the free Kontakt player) is available to purchase as an instant download for $15 USD.