Audio Poison has released version 1.0.3 of Stagger, offering several bug fixes and optimizations to the multi-filter/multi-effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Stagger is a modulation, filter and effect sequencer full of filters and effects that is setup to be programmed in layers of steps.
Changes in Stagger v1.0.3
- Fixed series/parallel layering bug causing clicks with some series + parallel combinations.
- Added extended duty cycle functionality + custom waveform improvements.
- Fixed GUI bug w/ several of the modulators.
- Removed minor performance loss from authorization.
- Removed WoW64 issue which only allowed for either the 32-bit or 64-bit version to be installed at the same time.
Stagger for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $80 USD.