Audiofile Engineering Fidelia, desktop music player for Mac
Audiofile Engineering has announced the release of Fidelia, a new desktop audio player which delivers hi-res playback and a clutter-free interface.
Mac users with a passion for music and an appreciation for high-quality audio have an extraordinary new way to savor the sounds they love.
Audiofile Engineering has launched Fidelia, a premium desktop music player created exclusively for Mac OS X and designed to offer rich high-fidelity playback for music lovers of any taste or technical background. With support for numerous high-resolution file formats and an attractive, intuitive interface that honors the classic stereo amplifiers of decades past, Fidelia lets discerning listeners optimize and enjoy their music with maximum control and no proprietary clutter.
Priced at US$19.99, it’s also a remarkably accessible software alternative that integrates seamlessly with users’ existing iTunes libraries.
- Elegant design
- Sleek Intuitive controls that contemporary Mac users demand
- Classically styled volume dial buffered by single-click Mute and Dim functions
- Individual track details, stereo levels and audio waveforms displayed in crisp, eye pleasing fashion with no superfluous trimmings
- Powered by iZotope
- iZotope’s industry-best sample rate conversion to achieve optimum sonic fidelity.
- Discerning listeners can select real-time audio dithering via iZotope’s MBIT+ª technology.
- Maximum formats
- Supports AIFF, WAV, CAF, MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, Ogg Vorbis, or FLAC formats
- Supports sample rates up to 192kHz and bit depths up to 32 bit floating point
- Audio Units and VST support
- Customize with up to three effects
- Access your iTunes library
- Reformat and reorganize files from iTunes library
- Fidelia library
- Beautiful Fidelia remote available in the iOS App Store
Fidelia for Mac OS X 10.5 or higher is available to purchase for $19.99 USD.
WOK D-Arp, dual MIDI arpeggiator VST plugin