Audiofront DSP Trigger drum replacer plugin updated to v1.5
Audiofront has updated the DSP Trigger audio-MIDI plug-in designed for drum pads and drum replacement to version 1.5.
This latest incarnation connects multiple instances, allowing any instance to view, select, and control any other instance. Now the user can adjust all instances from a single window.
DSP Trigger is a VST drum brain that processes the audio output from drum pads and converts it to MIDI to be passed on to a drum sampler.
Changes in DSP Trigger v1.5
- New features and Improvements:
- Added Instance Selector and ability to control multiple instances from a single window.
- Auto-Select for changing instances by hitting pads.
- Instance images to help identify instances.
- Improved scan time resolution.
- Added Kickpad type input.
- Added Cross-Talk input type.
- Improved support for Yamaha PCY150.
- Numerous cosmetic improvements.
- Bug Fixes since version 1.4:
- Fixed disappearing hit decay bug.
- Projects saved while calibrating no longer reset upon reloading.
- Fixed an issue with noteoff messages and IAC in OS X.
- AU version remains responsive when input is not activated.
- DSP Trigger 1.5 will load all projects saved with earlier versions of DSP Trigger, however version 1.5 projects can not be loaded by earlier versions.
The plugin is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $39 USD.