AudioFront DSP Trigger, VST drum brain released
AudioFront has announced the release of DSP Trigger, a software based audio to MIDI converter for Windows.
It processes the audio output from drum pads and converts it to MIDI without the need of a hardware drum brain. It supports both single and dual zone pads and can output up to four separate articulations. DSP can be used as a way to upgrade your current e-drum kit, or as the foundation for a complete VST based drum brain.
DSP Trigger features
- Easy to use.
- Supports positional sensing (mesh pads only).
- Up to three articulations from a single zone.
- Both sensitive and dynamic.
- Extremely fast and accurate triggering.
- Advanced controls for velocity curve shaping.
- Supports both single and dual zone pads (piexo / piezo).
- Crosstalk cancellation.
- Low CPU usage.
DSP Trigger for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $39 USD. An unlimited (nagscreen) demo version is available to download from the AudioFront website.
Acrobatics Spirale, echo morphing delay