AudioFront has released version 1.1 of DSP Trigger, a software-based audio to MIDI converter.
Unlike similar products on the market, it is specifically designed to be used with drum pads and as such provides faster and more accurate triggering than can be achieved using standard audio to MIDI converters.
Changes in DSP Trigger v1.1
- Redesigned interface.
- Manual control of calibration.
- Enhanced velocity curve controls.
- Support for cymbals and drum replacement.
- New preset section for quick saving and loading of presets.
- New Transient / Input Inspector assists in calibration.
- Added tool-tips.
- Automatic setup in Sonar.
- Auditioning of MIDI assignments from output section.
- 30 day free trial.
DSP Trigger for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $39 USD.