audioMIDI.com No-Brainer Deal: XILS 3LE
audioMIDI.com has announced a new No-Brainer Deal: XILS 3LE, a limited features version of the XILS 3 virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The No-Brainer version is a limited features version of the XILS 3 which doesn’t bring all the new modules and modulations possibilities of the recent 1.1.0 and it won’t be updated with the incoming new versions (we plan new filter, new preset managements, new GUI, …).
XILS 3LE features
- Three aliasing-free oscillators : sine, ramp, square, triangle.
- One 2/4 poles low pass filter (a 3 pole self-oscillating mode is also planned).
- One envelope, based on two different designs, trapezoid and ADSR.
- One spring reverb.
- One ring modulator.
- One 128 steps sequencer.
- two output static filters.
- One joy stick.
- Three connection matrix.
- One input gate.
- One input envelope follower.
- One pitch tracker.
- One transient tracker.
- Mono/Unison/Polyphonic playing mode, up to 18 voices of polyphony.
- all parameters MIDI controllable.
- Many presets made by famous sound designers (Kevin Lamb, Chris Pitman, Cliff Douse, to name but a few).
XILS 3LE is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $20 USD. A special upgrade price will be launched in the following weeks for all the no-brainer customers: Full version and all its further updates will be available for 69 EUR ($99 USD).
Note: The copy protection is a serial number, but the installer will install an iLok extension. This is because XILS 3 makes use of a “soft” iLok license, but you do not need a physical iLok key to install and use XILS 3LE. This will not effect existing iLok devices or associated software.