audioMIDI.com releases Overloud Breverb audioMIDI Edition
audioMIDI.com has announced the release of Overloud Breverb audioMIDI Edition, a high quality reverberation plug-in, modeled after the most acclaimed hardware classics.
Overloud BREVERB audioMIDI EDITION offers two fully-functioning versions of BREVERB’s high-quality reverb algorithims at an unbelievably low price! The audioMIDI EDITION is just a taste of the full BREVERB plug-in and includes fully-functioning versions of the Room and Plate algorithims. Only the selection of parameters is limited, but the algorithms are 100% the same.
Overloud Breverb audioMIDI Edition features
- Two Algorithms: Room and Plate.
- Modeled after sought-after hardware units.
- Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality.
- Full EQ section to tailor BREVERB frequency response.
- No additional latency introduced.
- Very low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances safely opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro.
Overloud Breverb audioMIDI Edition is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $4.99 USD.
You can upgrade* within 30 days of purchase and get the full version for just $249 USD ($120 off regular price), or upgrade after 30 days and get the full version for $289 ($80 off regular price).
Visit audioMIDI.com for more information.
*$4.99 BREVERB plug-in and upgrade savings are limited-time offers. If you live in the following countries, you cannot qualify for the upgrade offer from audioMIDI.com: Japan, Australia, Italy, France, Spain, UK & Ireland, Germany/Austria and Switzerland, Poland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. You will need to purchase the full version of Breverb from your local distributor.