Audiomodern has announced the release of ModulARPS, a loop based sampler instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt, also available on WAV, AIFF & REX.
Created by a unique modular setup and controlled by Sound designer Adam Ritchie, ModulARPS holds one of the finest collection of experimental Ambient sounds we’ve ever assembled.
Inside this library you will find a vast array of sequence loops divided into folders Bass, Beats, Melodies, Textures, Drones, Rhythms and all designed to fit together perfectly.
Expect the unexpected in this twisted library of modular goodness. Covering all styles from Ambient, experimental, New Age minimal to the most modern of technical productions, this pack guarantees to add depth, warmth and character to your next composition.
These unique library of modular loops is designed to work in a range of musical and sound design scenarios and contain a huge selection of highly original sounds that are guaranteed to bring life and character to any media production.
A journey in textural sound design, an exploration into harmony and an experiment in groove. From sound textures to screaming modular leads, the inspiration on offer is endless. Don’t let this one pass you by, it will become an integral part of your sample arsenal!
All loops have been created using a large modular synthesizer and various analogue effect units.
As usual, this epic collection comes 100% royalty free & is available in KONTAKT, high quality 24 Bit Wav, AIFF & REX file formats
- Crystal clear samples at 48Khz/24Bit.
- Hundreds of new recordings for source material.
- 1 total Gb of sounds.
- 350+ loops.
- Deeply produced, effected and tweaked loops.
- Simple and easy to use 2 Tab GUI with FX and tweaking options.
- Complete FX section including Stutter, Custom Convolution Reverb, Delay, EQ, Drive, Lo-Fi and more.
- All loops automatically sync to your DAW’s tempo.
- Available in KONTAKT, WAV, AIFF & REX formats.
ModulARPS is available for purchase for 39 EUR.