AudioRealism has released an update for its AudioRealism Bass Line synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
AudioRealism Bass Line 3 (ABL3) is the next generation of our critically acclaimed 303 emulation plug-in. ABL3 is a complete redesign from scratch and has been in development for several years with the goal of creating the most authentic emulation possible. With an intuitive and streamlined workflow we hope ABL3 will set a new benchmark in software 303 emulation.
Changes in AudioRealism Bass Line v3.1.0
- TB-03 Pattern Import. ABL3 can now read back-up patterns from the TB-03.
- Triplet mode setting per pattern (works now with the Midi Trigger and Host Sync mode).
- Sound engine tweaks (improved emulation, less aliasing and noise) .
- Audition Notes – It is now possible to hear the current note played when entering pitches in Classic Edit mode.
- Expanded hit zones for Custom Display (Classic Edit mode) .
- Added Skin Select option to the menu (ABL3 remembers the skin settings globally, not per instance) .
- One included user made Skin (Silverbox by Lars-Erik).
AudioRealism Bass Line (VST/AU) is available for 95 EUR incl. VAT. The ABL3.1.0 update is available now to registered users.