Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
AudioRealism releases AudioRealism Drum Machine (ADM) v1.01
AudioRealism has released AudioRealism Drum Machine (ADM), a drum machine VSTi plug-in.
- Three realtime switchable drum machine models
- Internal 32 step sequencer with global accent per step, four prescale selections per pattern, flam and shuffle, 128 patterns per instance
- Pattern transformation functions: Expand, shrink, swap, duplicate steps, randomize pattern, randomize part, cut/copy/paste pattern and parts
- Undo function for pattern transformation functions
- Pattern Controlled FX (PCF) which can control any of the parameters for each step
- Various pattern transformation functions
- Full MIDI CC with learning function
- Rebirth pattern import
- Imports 909 Sysex
- Two MIDI modes (Pattern and Note)
- Tempo sync to host
- Polyphony: 11 parts total
- Outputs: 11 individual unprocessed (VST version only to date), 2 master outputs (processed)
- Pattern library
- Trigger your own .wav and .aif samples
- 80+ example patterns
Version 1.0.1 includes a few bugfixes and improvements, more info here.
ADM is available in Windows VST and Mac OSX AU formats and costs 95 EUR (+ VAT if applicable). Registered users of ABL, ABL2 and ABL Pro have get a cross-grade offer of 55 EUR (+ VAT if applicable).
Visit AudioRealism for more information, audio demos and a link to download a demo of ADM.