AudioRealism has released ReDominator, a polyphonic synthesizer Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
ReDominator is an emulation of the classic Alpha Juno 1/2 (JU-1/2), a polyphonic DCO (digitally controlled oscillator) based synth from 1986.
The JU-1/2 became popular in the early 90’s techno and rave scene particularly by the classic Hoover sound (which ReDominator attempts to emulate accurately). But beyond those niche sounds there lays a versatile synthesizer that does bass, pads, leads, organs and a lot of other sounds waiting to be discovered!
- Accurate emulation of the Alpha Juno 1/2 including the famous Hoover patch.
- 14 different low aliasing waveforms including a unique PWM-sawtooth.
- High quality full range 24dB/octave low-pass filter.
- Unique 8 parameter envelope generator which enable much more complicated and expressive sounds than a standard ADSR.
- External audio input to the filter.
- 200+ bundled patches (of which many are sysex converted from our own JU-2).
- External Patch converter (beta) to convert sysex patches from your own Alpha Juno and play them in ReDominator.
ReDominator is available to purchase for 45 EUR.