Audiority has announced the release of Abstract Textures, a new library for both modern music composition and sound design.
Abstract Textures is a collection of unique sound sources created by processing sounds captured from both real and digital worlds. These sounds are specifically designed to fit both modern music composition and sound design.
All sounds were recorded, edited and processed at higher sample rate (96KHz / 24bit) and delivered in 44.1KHz / 24bit. This library provides 30 Core Instruments and 240 Variation Instruments for a total of 270 SFZ Instruments ready to be used. SFZ open format allows you to use this library in a wide range of sample players (both free and commercial) like Alchemy, Sforzando, LinuxSampler and so on.
Abstract Textures SFZ Edition features
- 270 SFZ Instruments.
- 270 samples (.WAV – 44.1KHz / 24 bit stereo).
- Very long files for Variations (up to 7.40 minutes).
- Core Samples with embedded loops.
- Variation samples rendered for continuous looping.
- 9.68GB Installed.
- Core Samples Metadata in XLS, CSV and TXT file formats.
The sound library is available to purchase for the introductory price of 14 EUR until July 15th, 2013 (regular 19 EUR).