DigiDrum Pro features an intuitive user interface packed with loads of sound editing parameters. The sound itself comes from a wave rom containing reproductions designed to resemble classic percussive instruments. These sounds are processed as you wish through the use of sound parameters and velocity controlled expression parmeters.
- 5 separate DigiDrum parts with 5 user definable audio outputs
- 27 classic drum and percussion waveforms
- User wavefile import
- Parts can easily be layered to create even more complex sounds
- easy sound preview ensures intuitive preset programming
- A Versatile filter setup capable of many different timbres
- Velocity modulation of amp, pitch and filter to ‘humanize’ the feel of the beat
- Full VST automation of every sound editing controls
DigiDrum Pro can be downloaded as an installation package, or in a zip archive. A manual is also available.