Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Audiosonic.dk releases DigiDrum Pro
DigiDrum Pro features an intuitive user interface packed with loads of sound editing parameters. The sound itself comes from a wave rom containing reproductions designed to resemble classic percussive instruments. These sounds are processed as you wish through the use of sound parameters and velocity controlled expression parmeters.
- 5 separate DigiDrum parts with 5 user definable audio outputs
- 27 classic drum and percussion waveforms
- User wavefile import
- Parts can easily be layered to create even more complex sounds
- easy sound preview ensures intuitive preset programming
- A Versatile filter setup capable of many different timbres
- Velocity modulation of amp, pitch and filter to ‘humanize’ the feel of the beat
- Full VST automation of every sound editing controls
DigiDrum Pro can be downloaded as an installation package, or in a zip archive. A manual is also available.