AudioSpillage has announced MiniSpillage Pro, a new virtual instrument that takes the core drum modelling technology from the highly acclaimed MiniSpillage plugin and fuses it with a new sample playback engine and integrated on-board sequencing facilities.
MiniSpillage Pro brings all the benefits of MiniSpillage back into your studio in an upgraded, integrated and pro level package.
Get the best of both worlds with the sample and synthesis capabilities in MiniSpillage Pro. Whilst MiniSpillage was a pure drum synth the pro version bridges the sampler gap allowing you to mix and match synthetic drums with your existing sample collection. Factor the new integrated step sequencer into the mix and you have a very powerful environment to get your beats down.
MiniSpillage Pro features
- 8 part pattern based step sequencer.
- Re-modelled drum synth section.
- Load and play WAV/AIFF files.
- 4 custom drum synthesis algorithms.
- 4 stereo audio outputs.
- Modulate parameters via sequencer.
- Assign patterns to MIDI keys.
- 3 ADSR envelopes per pad.
- 2 LFOs per pad.
- 1 Overdrive and 1 filter unit per pad.
- 64-bit compatibility.
MiniSpillage Pro for Mac (AU) will be available in the third quarter of 2011. It can now be pre-ordered for $15 USD (50% off the regular price).
More information: AudioSpillage