AudioSpillage DrumSpillage, virtual drum instrument updated to v1.1
AudioSpillage has released version 1.1 of DrumSpillage, a high quality multi-faceted drum synth plug-in for Mac OS X.
Version 1.1 features improved automation support, choke groups, solo buttons, performance optimisations and many more enhancements.
Changes in DrumSpillage v1.1
- Improved support for automation recording and editing.
- Added choke groups (12 groups available).
- Added solo buttons for each pad.
- Pad selector in model editor now displays pad triggers in realtime.
- Added copy/paste pad menu items in pad editor.
- Added user preference to view MIDI note ranges as absolute MIDI values (0..127).
- Pads can now transmit ‘velocity’ via a user preference.
- Added user preference to set default pad note-on velocity.
- Global velocity sensitivity on/off switch.
- Velocity sensitivity can also be toggled on/off on a per pad basis.
- Improved meter sensitivity and accuracy.
- No longer supports Carbon GUIs (see minimum requirements for more info).
- Significant code/memory optimisations improve real time performance.
- Polyphony/voice allocator routines have been rewritten
- Bug fixes.
DrumSpillage is available to purchase for a discounted price of £65 GBP / €79 EUR / $99 USD until 31 August, 2010 (regular price £99 GBP / €119 EUR / $159 USD).
More information: AudioSpillage