AudioSpillage has released version 1.2 of DrumSpillage, a percussion synth plugin for Mac.
DrumSpillage is a pro-quality model based drum synthesis plugin for Mac OS X. DrumSpillage employs a diverse palette of technologies including elements of physical and analog modeling, additive, subtractive and FM synthesis techniques.
Changes in DrumSpillage v1.2
- New Features:
- New FM Percussion model (3 operator FM synth).
- New FM Matrix model.
- Export pad as AIFF/WAV/CAF feature.
- Export entire kit as AIFF/WAV/CAF feature.
- Pads can now be ‘frozen’ to conserve CPU usage.
- Interactive pad randomization capabilities.
- Trigger locks lock out parameter changes from automation data or GUI until the next pad trigger.
- Parameter locks allow new pads to be loaded whilst retaining certain parameter settings (envelope, LFO, filter).
- Modifier key for group solo/mute actions.
- Improved support for mouse wheel gestures.
- Improved fine grained control over parameters.
- Pads now indicate incoming MIDI triggers.
- Significant Changes:
- New file extensions for kits (.dskt) and pads (.dspd).
- DSP performance optimisations.
- GUI performance optimisations.
- Bug Fixes:
- Addresses a parameter synchronization issue in Numerology during project startup.
- Addresses an issue resulting in keyboard events not being passed to the host correctly (e.g space bar).
- Fixed a bug causing inaccurate mouse click actions on the pad selector grid.
- Fixed a bug that failed to update pad names after loading a new pad.
- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘Attack Override’ button to fail in the ElectroSnare model.
- The ‘white’ and ‘pink’ noise sources in the ElectroHiHat model are now correctly labelled.
DrumSpillage is currently available to purchase at a 25% discount for £55 GBP / €69 EUR / $89 USD until 15 January, 2011 (regular price £75 GBP / €89 EUR / $119 USD).