AudioSpillage has released an update to its DrumSpillage drum synthesizer plugin for Mac.
DrumSpillage is a pro-quality model based drum synthesis plugin for Mac OS X. DrumSpillage employs a diverse palette of technologies including elements of physical and analog modeling, additive, subtractive and FM synthesis techniques.
Changes in DrumSpillage 1.4.1
- OS X 10.7 Lion Compatibility.
- LFO2 is now re-triggered when host transport is started and ‘Note-on Sync’ is off.
- LFO3 and LFO4 are now re-triggered when host transport is started.
- Fixed validation failures under OS X 10.4 Tiger.
- Fixed potential ‘There was a problem loading the specified kit’ errors.
- Preset browser now works correctly with filenames that include spaces.
- Fixed frequency jumps with LFO2/3/4 when set to ‘Sine’ waveform.
- Memory leaks.
DrumSpillage is available for Mac (AU), priced at £75 GBP/€89 EUR/$125 USD.