AudioThing releases Glass for Kontakt
AudioThing has released Glass, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Found in a flea market, buried inside a box full of dust and cutlery, this balloon wine Glass has a bright and crystalline tone and long sustain. Hits were sampled with fingers, a piano hammer, a metal stick, and palm of the hand.
Additional sounds produced with wet fingers on the border, small screws thrown inside the goblet, and processed slowed down hits for the atmospheric pads.
- 10 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 7 Kontakt Multis (.nkm).
- Up to 10 Round Robin samples.
- Up to 3 Velocity layers.
- 114 Samples (44.1kHz / 24Bit).
- 7 Custom Reverb IRs.
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV.
- Size: 387 MB / 135 MB download.
- Sample sets including: finger hits, metal hits, piano hammer hits, palm hits, screwes hits, wet fingers.
The sample library is available to purchase for the introductory price of 9.95 EUR until June 2nd, 2013 (regular 12 EUR).