Audjoo has released an update to Helix, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Helix is a Wave-Table-Shaping, Phase modulation, Virtual Analog, Physical Modelling Hybrid Synthesizer. Unusually high sound quality, massive modulation, creative audio-routing and many built-in effects all make Helix a synth easy to like.
Changes in Helix (2011-02-14)
- Bug-fix: Some filters could freak out with very high cutoff-frequency.
- 100+ new cycles included (for wave-type oscillator).
- New and improved re-sampling algorithm for the rompler.
- Slightly quicker startup time.
- LFO “free”-phase, to feel more analog.
- More Global LFOs.
- Global LFO can retrigger each time a new key is pressed.
- Step-sequencer “key-step” (start at a new step with each key-press).
- Chorus stereo-flip.
- Shaper-postgain as a modulation destination.
- Bugfix when saving patches on mac: properly ask before overwriting.
- Reverb dry-level.
- Support tuning in sfz-files.
- A bunch of new presets.
- Support for “zen” preset manager.
Helix for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $149 USD.
More information: Audjoo