Audjoo has released an updated version of Helix, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Helix is a Wave-Table-Shaping, Phase modulation, Virtual Analog, Physical Modelling Hybrid Synthesizer. Unusually high sound quality, massive modulation, creative audio-routing and many built-in effects all make Helix a synth easy to like.
Changes in Helix
- Mac-installer caused problems on Snow Leopard. Reverting to simpler archives. (VST and AU in same archive).
- Bugfix in popup-menu, now supports big number of of userwaves and samples.
- CC-D Midi-learn now works.
- 2-Band Global Dist support wide-band operation (put cutoff frequency at max).
- Bug fix, (introduced 2009-09-08) no more “click” attacks with exotic filter modes.
- Minor optimization for phaser.
Helix is available to purchase for Windows PC and Mac (VST/AU) for $149 USD.
More information: Audjoo