Audjoo updates Helix beta (August 5, 2007)
Audjoo (Jonas Norberg) has updated Helix beta.
Changes since the July 7 beta
- Possible fix for a multithreaded issue
- Proper Mono and Legato Modes. Fixed a bug that caused a click when using the Mono-mode
- Copy-Phases, if you’re modulating “morph” you definitely want this. Tweaked some of the presets to use the “copy-phases” functionality (Emulated Sync needed this)
- Exponential envelope-shape looking more like an exponential decay
- Loop points in step sequencer
- Fixed filter in delay (only filter one feedback loop, and open filter means open filter).
- Added 3 modes to the delay
- Now can do Stereo-cross (the original mode), Left Cross, Right Cross, and Stereo
- Added shapes for Envelope phases (linjear, smooth, early, late)
- Changed super-panning to be same as an established softsynth (all voices panned “as much as possible”)
- Fixed Super-voice-Panning and phase bugs
- Some changes in the GUI and fixed a GUI-redraw issue
The GUI still doesn’t look very inviting, but please give it a try anyway.
Visit Audjoo for more information and a link to download the latest beta.