Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Audjoo updates Helix beta (December 7, 2007)
Audjoo has released another beta of Helix, the freeware synth capable of huge and wide unison pads and leads.
Changes in this version
- Revamped Modmatrix (now similar to Reasons Thor).
- Wave display shows the startphase.
- Release polyphony (like Reasons Thor) to kill releasing notes when new notes are triggered.
- Changed to cents (from seminotes) for detune and spread.
- Added: support for 24bits samples.
- Added: support for sustainpedal, modulation wheel and channel pressure.
- Fixed: bug with very high notes lacking high end.
- Fixed: bug with the limiter-per-voice messing up the stereo image.
Note: Great care has been taken to ensure that old patches are still loadable.
Visit Audjoo for more information and a link to download the latest beta of Helix (Windows PC).