Audjoo has released another beta of Helix, the freeware synth capable of huge and wide unison pads and leads.
Changes in this version
- Revamped Modmatrix (now similar to Reasons Thor).
- Wave display shows the startphase.
- Release polyphony (like Reasons Thor) to kill releasing notes when new notes are triggered.
- Changed to cents (from seminotes) for detune and spread.
- Added: support for 24bits samples.
- Added: support for sustainpedal, modulation wheel and channel pressure.
- Fixed: bug with very high notes lacking high end.
- Fixed: bug with the limiter-per-voice messing up the stereo image.
Note: Great care has been taken to ensure that old patches are still loadable.
Visit Audjoo for more information and a link to download the latest beta of Helix (Windows PC).