Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Audjoo updates Helix beta (January 13, 2008)
Audjoo has released a new beta (v2008-01-13b) of Helix, the freeware VST synth for Windows PC.
Changes in 2008-01-13b
- Fixed bug when closing GUI (tested in Cubase LE, Cubase SX, Reaper, Cantabile Lite, and EnergyXT).
- Step sequencer can use host-tempo
- LFO can use host-tempo and sync phase to host
- LFO have a bunch of useful shapes
- Visualize start phase(s) of oscillator
- Global limiter is now stereo separated
- New filter added (stereo separated limiter)
- Support rational numbers (x/y) in text entry.
- GUI speed improvements (some under the hood changes to the GUI).
- Fixed saving midi-learned cc properly.
- Fixed automation from GUI.
Visit Audjoo for more information and a link to download the latest beta of Helix.