Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Audjoo updates Helix beta (March 2, 2008)
Audjoo has released a new public beta of Helix, a freeware synth plug-in, capable of of huge and wide unison pads and leads.
Changes in this beta
- The smallest sliders are scaled up slightly.
- Filter Resonance is a modulation source.
- Different filter types are grouped in tabs and colour coded.
- EQ has properly labeled parameters.
- Improved: Limiter filter type (attack depends on the “speed” parameter).
- Virtual Analog PWM oscillator (perfect to use as a sub-oscillator).
- Improved: Noise Generator (proper modulation, stereo-noise).
- Improved: Phase Mod, Ring Mod and Amplitude Mod filter modes (use a pure sine wave).
- Improved: Phase Modulation filter, is now low pass filtering its input.
Note that Helix is available for both Windows PC and Mac OSX (VST).
Visit Audjoo for more information and a link to download the latest beta of Helix.