AuraPlug has released Whamdrive, a pitch shifter and distortion guitar pedal simulator plug-in for Windows PC.
Whamdrive is a VST plug-in to shift the pitch of an incoming audio signal. It allows you to pitch an incoming audio stream in realtime with an external MIDI foot controller or with the GUI controls. Whamdrive features 14 different pitch modes. The harmony note and the input signal are mixed together as if two guitars were playing simultaneously in the first nine modes. Whamdrive works like a classic pitch shifter in the last five modes. The effect also includes a distortion unit with cabinet simulation. It has a special equalization method (uses only one knob) which gives you wider, stronger EQ control than ever before.
- Stompbox design.
- Real-time, low latency processing for live performances.
- 14 different pitch modes.
- Distortion with cabinet simulation.
- Easy to use.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable.
- MIDI Parameters:
- Expression Pedal: MIDI CC 4; Range: 0-127.
- Pitch Mode Selector: MIDI CC 6; Range: 0-127.
- Pitch Shifter Bypass Switch: MIDI CC 12; Range: 0 or 127.
- Distortion Level: MIDI CC 7; Range: 0-127.
- Distortion Tone: MIDI CC 8; Range: 0-127.
- Distortion Drive: MIDI CC 9; Range: 0-127.
- Distortin Bypass Switch: MIDI CC 13; Range: 0 or 127.
Whamdrive is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit AuraPlug for more information.