AuraPlug updates AmpFire to v2.2 (demo only), now available for Mac
AuraPlug has released version 2.2 of the demo version of AmpFire, an effect plug-in designed for metal guitar players.
AmpFire is a preamplifier, distortion, power amplifier and speaker cabinet simulator in one. AmpFire does not contain effects (except for an input Noise gate). We focused on guitar-sound and low CPU usage when designing AmpFire. Plugins deriving from other manufacturers are easy to add to post-AmpFire VST series. Countless VST effects are available for this.
Changes in AmpFire v2.2
- The first version for AU and VST on Mac OS X is available.
- Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available for Windows Xp, Vista and 7.
- 64 bit internal processing resolution.
- Completely new internal Preset Manager.
- Less CPU usage and better performance.
- Fixed some GUI bugs.
- Fixed MIDI input bug.
- Fixed denormal bug.
The demo version of AmpFire 2.2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download now. The full version of AmpFire is coming soon.