Avid announces MDW Parametric EQ 5 Plug-In AAX for Pro Tools 11
Avid and Massenburg DesignWorks have announce that the MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ 5 plug-in is now compatible with Pro Tools 11.
The Massenburg DesignWorks® Hi-Res Parametric EQ plug-in, developed by the creator of the parametric equalizer George Massenburg, targets frequencies with precision and refines the human interface, interoperability, and automation integration.
Version 5 offers new AAX Native 64 and AAX DSP 64 formats for compatibility with Pro Tools 11.1 and above, providing the flexibility to use the EQ across the entire Pro Tools 10-based product line, including Pro Tools|HDX systems, for the highest possible sound quality.
Avid Pro Tools software redefines professional music and audio production for today’s workflows. From all-new audio and video engines and turbocharged 64-bit performance, to expanded metering and new HD video workflows, Pro Tools 11 enables users to take on the most demanding sessions and maximize creativity.
MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ 5 features
- Process audio in 64-bit floating point resolution using the AAX format.
- Select frequencies from 10 Hz–41 kHz, with variable Q and a choice of 3- or 5-band EQ.
- Refine sounds using constant shape reciprocal filter curves from the industry-standard reference.
- Quickly solo a target frequency band using the IsoPeak® functionality.
- Compare settings fast with the A/B snapshots capability.
MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ 5 is available to purchase for $299 USD (Native) / $595 USD (DSP/Navite). Upgrades are available to users of previous versions.