Avid introduces Digidesign VENUE SC48
Avid has introduced the Digidesign VENUE SC48, a fully-integrated audio and processing live sound solution developed for small to mid-sized houses of worship, clubs, and corporate A/V companies, as well as touring customers.
As a cost-effective and compact system, this solution delivers exceptional sound quality and compatibility with industry standard professional audio and video systems. VENUE SC48 also combines I/O, digital signal processing and tactile control and offers built-in support for a number of professional audio plug-ins that provide customers with more creative mixing options.
Building upon the industry-leading VENUE family of professional live sound systems, the VENUE SC48 system delivers the same sound quality and clarity customers around the world have come to expect from VENUE, in a compact footprint designed to meet the needs of customers with smaller to mid-sized live sound applications.
VENUE SC48 features
- Fully integrated console offers built-in I/O for stage and ancillary sources, DSP, and tactile control for ultimate portability.
- Compact footprint fits small- to mid-size clubs, houses of worship, theaters, corporate events, and more.
- First-rate VENUE sound quality provides amazing audio clarity in any room.
- Supports professional audio plug-ins for creating studio-quality mixes live.
- Pro Tools LE FireWire interface and software included for audio recording and playback system connection.
- VENUE D-Show® software, the industry’s easiest, most comprehensive control software.
- 48 analog mic/line XLR inputs, 16 analog line outputs (expandable to 32).
- Single expansion slot for maximizing output count or adding A-Net® connectivity.
- 16 Aux Sends, 8 Groups, plus 8 mono matrixes (linkable as up to 4 stereo matrixes).
- Choice of Left-Right plus Mono or Left-Center-Right Mains bus configuration.
- 26 touch-sensitive, motorized faders: 16 input, 8 output master, 1 Flex Channel, and 1 Mains.
- 16 assignable, push-switch rotary encoders with multi-segment LED rings enable immediate access to key parameters.
- Additional I/O, including talkback, analog and digital 2-track, GPI, MIDI, and Word Clock.
The VENUE SC48 console is available now.
Visit Digidesign for more information.
Sonoma Wire Works releases FourTrack 2.0
Eric Beam releases SPX990 Impulse Pack