Axis Plugins has announced the release of Track EQ, a precision equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Track EQ is not another native software simulated tube instrument. We believe that simulating fantastic classic or retro analog hardware will degrade the sound of a whole generation. A software simulated plug-in is not able to cover the sound of an unique classic hardware where every single unit has had its own unique sound because every building part used is an unique real-world-physical-piece with great unique flaws. These flaws imprint. These flaws make the unique sound.
All those software simulations that are available will always and only be able to copy one unique classic or retro hardware unit. So in the end using a hardware simulation plug-in will make everybody using the same unit over and over again. And all uniqueness is gone.
That is why we think buying the classic or retro analog hardware is the choice to do. And after you bought this hardware and have recorded your sound on to the digital domain. That is where the Track EQ comes in. The Track EQ will not color your sound. The Track EQ lets you edit your digital data surgically.
Track EQ features
- 8 individual filter blocks, up to 16 filter blocks in split mode.
- Every filter block can select from up to 11 different filter types.
- Full solo and mute for one filter block or a group of filter blocks together.
- Automation for all Digital Audio Workstations.
- FFT Analysis and Spectrograph Display before or after the processed signal.
Track EQ is available for Windows and Mac (AU/VST/RTAS). A 12-month license is available to purchase for 39 EUR, which includes all current and future plugins.