AZ Audio releases ADopplerEn2
AZ Audio releases ADopplerEn2, a flexible doppler effect VST plug-in for Windows PC.
This effect is based on the old ADopplerEn, which was a simple effect design to produce the doppler effect with a panner, a delay modulted by a lfo. The new version of the effect still allows to produce this effect but is much more flexible and the overall quality is best than the first version.
- Processing channel:
- 0 to 2 second delay tape reader.
- Multimode filter (LP, BP, HP).
- Stereo positioning.
- Amplitude and feedback.
- Common waveforms selector.
- Free or host synced frequency.
- Shape smoother.
- Flexible re-synchronization options.
- Complete manual.
- 22 presets, internal fx program handling.
- Copy/paste between each processing channel or LFO.
ADopplerEn2 is available as donationware for Windows PC.
Visit AZ Audio for more information and some audio demos.