AZ Audio has released MonoBar, a simple VSTi midi sequencer for Windows compatible VST hosts.
‘Mono’ because only 1 midi voice is sent and ‘Bar’ because it uses some canvas bar object in its GUI.
- 4 bar-sequencers: Pitch, Note on (if > 0) and velocity (bar height), Note off (if > 0), and Controller ( x5).
- Main settings: Length and speed.
- Modes : No mode, Midi root (pitch sequence is added to the played note, an offset can be defined in the popup menu).
- CC slot: define the active CC sequence. CC to output is defined by sliding on the number near the ‘CC OUT’, CC sequence can be smoothed.
- Presets: 127 sequences (max 64 steps) per bank (fxp/fxb).
- Patterns can be sequenced by sending control change messages to MonoBar.
MonoBar is available as freeware for Windows PC.
Visit AZ Audio for more information.