AZ Audio releases MonoBar
AZ Audio has released MonoBar, a simple VSTi midi sequencer for Windows compatible VST hosts.
‘Mono’ because only 1 midi voice is sent and ‘Bar’ because it uses some canvas bar object in its GUI.
- 4 bar-sequencers: Pitch, Note on (if > 0) and velocity (bar height), Note off (if > 0), and Controller ( x5).
- Main settings: Length and speed.
- Modes : No mode, Midi root (pitch sequence is added to the played note, an offset can be defined in the popup menu).
- CC slot: define the active CC sequence. CC to output is defined by sliding on the number near the ‘CC OUT’, CC sequence can be smoothed.
- Presets: 127 sequences (max 64 steps) per bank (fxp/fxb).
- Patterns can be sequenced by sending control change messages to MonoBar.
MonoBar is available as freeware for Windows PC.
Visit AZ Audio for more information.
PowerFX releases Evolutionary Pads Of Beyond